• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wigi has higher air priority then MK

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
What's up with that?

This is how I know -

Every single one of Luigi's aerials and ground moves (except maybe his jab) go through Olimar's pikmin.

However, you try and send a pikmin at any of Metaknight's aerials and he'll be blasting into the stratosphere.

Does Wigi just extend his hurtbox further with all his aerials? Because his priority is probably right up there with GaW.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Actually Olimar has very bad priority on attacks. This is because his hitboxes have their own hurtboxes. Like ANY character can outprioritize Olimar with well-placed lingering hitboxes of any kind. I've done this with Mario too for example. N-air beats his U-smash 100% of the time because it has BAD priority.

Try doing the same experiment on MK, and you will fail. I guarantee it.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
i dont think luigi has higher priority than mk just try to pit both fairs and see who actually gets hurt. btw swastika your sig quote XD total win

Magus420

Smash Master
His hitboxes are weird. None of his ground or aerial A-based sword attacks can cancel out projectile moves like Mario's Fireball, Din's Fire and Pikachu's neutral B(the name escapes me) for example. These disjointed sword attacks can't cancel out projectiles at all, but seemingly every other character can, even Captain Falcon who supposedly has crap priority.

For clarity, his dash attack, glide attack, mach tornado and sideB can still bypass certain projectiles. But his jab, tilts, smashes and aerials completely fail at this for some reason.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193094

Top Bottom