• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Warriors #5: PM Singles! (4/19 @ 7:00PM EST)

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Pwny was last online 41 minutes ago according to his profile. Smashboards was down for a little bit like an hour ago so give him time to get back on

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
I guess i won! Nice. Congrats to everyone in the tourney. I hope we get to do this next week......With Adonis as the TO.

Last edited:

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
I decided to come to the rescue and host this for everyone, it was fun, not that many shows, but still fun.

Results:

1. Tails_G_Puff- :falcomelee:
2. Mattchu- :marth:
3. GhostedQuadStack -:lucas:
4. PickledPotatoes- :yoshi2:
5.MuppetMaster- :bowser2:
5.Astra - :mewtwopm:
7. Adonis- :pit:
7. Ultarix- Unknown
9. xOllyDx- :squirtle::fox:
9. HatianIdiot- :mario2:

This was my first time as TO/Host whatever you wanna call it. I had a lot of fun and i'll have a tournament of my own soon, sorry for people that didnt end up showing out of confusion, i probably shouldve said something here before starting, but whats done is done. I think i'll do a tourney next Friday or Saturday. Thanks to everyone who played even when a random player (Me) came out of nowhere and offered to TO.

Last edited:

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Aw man... I was looking forward to this... :c Yea, a heads up would've been appreciated!

I had no idea how fsmash.org even worked till just now... Oh well... Count me in for the next tourney. Will you be posting on here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
I think my tournament is gonna be Friday, the 25th, I'll probably make a new thread unless Pwny wants me to TO wifi warriors for them

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
I decided to come to the rescue and host this for everyone, it was fun, not that many shows, but still fun.

Results:

1. Tails_G_Puff- :falco:
2. Mattchu- :marth:
3. GhostedQuadStack -:lucas:
4. PickledPotatoes- :yoshi2:
5.MuppetMaster- :bowser2:
5.Astra - :mewtwopm:
7. Adonis- :pit:
7. Ultarix- Unknown
9. xOllyDx- Unknown
9. HatianIdiot- :mario2:

This was my first time as TO/Host whatever you wanna call it. I had a lot of fun and i'll have a tournament of my own soon, sorry for people that didnt end up showing out of confusion, i probably shouldve said something here before starting, but whats done is done. I think i'll do a tourney next Friday or Saturday. Thanks to everyone who played even when a random player (Me) came out of nowhere and offered to TO.
Can you edit that to be melee Falco.......... Please?

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
really good tourney, i actually beat mattchu the first time we played but he clutched it out in losers. really good games all around!

Top Bottom