• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Warriors #2: PM Doubles! (3/29)

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
This week's event will be on Saturday, at 4:00 P.M. EST. We'll be using fsmash again: https://www.fsmash.org/ (guide, made by Starline) http://imgur.com/a/Ha0vx#0

Feel free to use this thread to find a partner.

Confirmed teams:
Edible Spooning (_____ & pwnyclaus)
The Butt Supernovas (Pickledpotatoes & Tryst)
_______ (____ & Falco865)
_______ (Bedjy & Marckenson)
_______ (____ & Pidove)
PK-Chu (Kaizo13 & Jiggle4life)
The Canadians (K$$$ & GhostedQuadStack)
12 blunts and a hair dryer (RingWormTheDestroyer & Mask)
SibRiv (Waite 1 & Waite 2)

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I wanna try this! But I don't have a partner yet... does anyone have a good connection with me and want to team?

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
I'm down to be your partner Kuni, seems lie we have a good connection whenever e play and you're obviously really good.

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to be your partner Kuni, seems lie we have a good connection whenever e play and you're obviously really good.
Yeahhh sounds good to me dude! I can't promise I'll be as on point as I am in singles though...

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Oh man, This is gonna be tough. I have family coming over this week and don't know when they are leaving and so I won't be able to practice much or be online at all this week. A few of them are leaving Friday so I hope I can use that to squeeze some time in on Saturday. Will most likely still make it, but there is that small chance to where I might not.

Last edited:

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, This is gonna be tough. I have family coming over this week and don't know when they are leaving and so I won't be able to practice much or be online at all this week. A few of them are leaving Friday so I hope I can use that to squeeze some time in on Saturday. Will most likely still make it, but there is that small chance to where I might not.
Tryst, practice RIGHT NOW

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
we need to learn each other tryst.

by killing each other.
Okay, that was an awesome post. But Dang... I just barely finished setting my Wii up in a different room. Gah! Hmmm, I can move it again temperarily but that might take a bit. Should I just go for that? Oh man... I can not stop laughing at your post still.

EDIT: Bah! Now there is no way I can move it because other people are using it. Keep Practicing with others and I'll keep practicing offline and then we can play like there is no tomarrow Fri/Sat okay? Will that work I hope?

THE BUTT SUPERNOVAS FOREVER! YAY!

Last edited:

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
Okay, that was an awesome post. But Dang... I just barely finished setting my Wii up in a different room. Gah! Hmmm, I can move it again temperarily but that might take a bit. Should I just go for that? Oh man... I can not stop laughing at your post still.

EDIT: Bah! Now there is no way I can move it because other people are using it. Keep Practicing with others and I'll keep practicing offline and then we can play like there is no tomarrow Fri/Sat okay? Will that work I hope?
yeah, that's fine. It should work unless something unexpected came up.

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
me (jiggles4life) and @kaizo13 are competing
team name (allrights given to kaizo)
PK-Chu

edit: also would anyteam like to practice with us?

Last edited:

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
This poor Yoshi has been rotting in the streets with no home for over a week now. Out of true sympathy and kindness I've finally taken him in.

<--- @ K$$$ K$$$ How could you let this harmless creature live on it's own with no family?

Last edited:

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
This poor Yoshi has been rotting in the streets with no home for over a week now. Out of true sympathy and kindness I've finally taken him in.

<--- @ K$$$ K$$$ How could you let this harmless creature live on it's own with no family?
haha lets be honest you can meet its needs better. Its better that way

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace

hheeeeyyyy if he don't want it then second place should get it :p

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
wait. when me and kaizo win this do i get a pic of Pikachu?

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
we will have to see then :p but get that pikacu/ness picture ready
any teams wanna practice with me and kaizo?

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Oh! I know! The Winning team gets a pair of Avatars to match their team and characters and a Large Siggy pic of their Team from me! :D This is gonna be awesome! ^o^

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Hey, put me in for the tourney! I'm gonna be at my mom's house this Saturday!
Side note: I was planning on making a singles tournament for Sunday. Would you guys go to it if I did?

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
me and GhostedQuadStack are teaming. The Canadians will be are team name

Last edited:
Top Bottom