• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WiFi Waiting Room Freeze Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Okay, so this is a problem i have been having lately, right before the match starts when it says "READY TO FIGHT" in the WiFi Practice room the Wii starts to freeze out of nowhere. And no, i am not running with any codes turned on. It just freezes. This doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes it does. And i just want to know, does it have to do something with Gecko? Or something else?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Maybe your disc has a scratch that covers that area that deals with that specific code loading, sometimes it can deal with the scratch, other times no?

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
If you're using a My Music song swap then Wifi will freeze.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Mine did that a couple times before..but that's it, how many times a day does it do it for you?

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
@Toadallstar2
A lot. It's really starting to piss me off. Did it stop doing it for you?

@Fijoe
I'm not using any Music swap.

@UltiMario
That might be it, i haven't checked if my Brawl disc has any scratches yet.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It kept doing the same thing to me when I had Gecko. It worked fine after I got rid of it and erased my brawl data.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
It only happened to me like two times, it hasn't happened for quite a while, so just an average game freezing for me, sorry I'm not much help.

MKOwnage

Smash Journeyman
Mine just did this the other day while leaving the waiting room. It was fallowed by a strange beeping noise. And I was using my hack free Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom