• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wifi probblem

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
So I am not the only one having issues with the online? I thought it was my internet.

Just to see if other people have similar symptoms... this is what happens to me:

I can connect fine, go to With Anyone, and select my character and stage. From there, usually it says my connection to the others has been lost or something, after about 5-10 minutes of waiting in the practice room and I am booted back to the main menu. Once, I got into a match but it disconnected me as soon as it started. Twice I have gotten into matches, but it was so laggy that I couldn't even play... for example, I was Ike and I was knocked off, by the time my up B went through I was already so far below the stage it couldn't save me.

Maybe Nintendo just wasn't ready for it?

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
dont worry about it, im having the same problem and i have good connection, its just their servers being overloaded with people and it should clear up soon

Top Bottom