• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wifi not working

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
i go to wifi chhose char and stage and wait after x amount of time it says im dced what do i do
Ive been able to do a couple Brawls, but I get the same message most of the time.

I wonder... Im downstairs, and my router is upstairs...am I too far away from it?

Im able to spectate whenever I please though...which interests me.

Sonic_VS_Mario

Smash Cadet
Ive been able to do a couple Brawls, but I get the same message most of the time.

I wonder... Im downstairs, and my router is upstairs...am I too far away from it?

Im able to spectate whenever I please though...which interests me.
i can spectate too my router is not to far tho i guess its not close maybe 2 rooms
i havnt played wifi at all i really want too

mrblack298

Smash Rookie
Ya man, I have the same issue. My router is kind of far away, but my computer is in the same room as my wii and it picks up the wifi just fine....

jgrant1100

Smash Apprentice
probaly like the wii shop at christmas
too many people wait a week or two sould die down

my router is 12 feet away from router it is not a connection promplem i get the say message

Amic

Smash Rookie
Yea basically what jgrant said is true. just wait awhile. Alot of people playing the game...nintendo should fix it soon though. I had the same problem too but towards the middle day or morning the connection is fine.

Top Bottom