• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi has improved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Just this day, it's been TOTALLY LAGLESS. I mean OFFLINE LAGLESS!!!

It's never been like this before when goign against my bud in new york, and I asked a few other players and they said it has been lagless for them too.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Really? Interesting. I'll have to call up a bud of mine, and see if it's been fixed for our matches as well.

This could make wifi MUCH more enjoyable. And it shows it's possible to "patch" it, so to speak.

1v1 random option please...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Lucky.
I just played a really laggy match.
I don't think it has. =(
Maybe you were just really close to the guy and had a good connection and yada yada yada.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥ My last match lagged so much that it took 10 seconds for me to jab.

I wish it were true though. ;)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
towards Sad Panda323: what a pessimistic jerk lol
Hes not being pessimistic hes being honest.
Its not going to happen.
Seriously, no chance AT ALL.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥It's certainly POSSIBLE. How much, I don't know and I might not want to know. But there certainly is a chance. ;)

Roihu

Smash Ace
I was playing with my friend in UK yesterday (I live in Florida) and most of the matches were lagless except for the final two. And that's sorta crazy cause my signal only has 2 bars cause I don't use my own. The last two where because my Wi-Fi has to mess up sometime.

Beagle007

Smash Apprentice
Aww man for a second I though I could finally pull of SHDA online XD more than 50% of the time

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
You people so bitter. I love wifi for letting me play real humans whenever I want instead of trying to get better on CPU's all day. Wifi > no Wifi.

I did play a few veeeeery low lag games on anonymous play today.

Binkachu

Smash Rookie
i have expirienced an inprovment with the lag ive probably just been lucky

MuBa

Smash Lord
I just played online today in hopes of getting no lag.

Boy was I wrong, I had the WORST LAG EVER! I could have done sooooo much better and ended up getting 1-stocked against Marth who was at 104% damage =/

Puddin

Smash Lord
I was playing with my friend in UK yesterday (I live in Florida) and most of the matches were lagless except for the final two. And that's sorta crazy cause my signal only has 2 bars cause I don't use my own. The last two where because my Wi-Fi has to mess up sometime.
Oh so SG finally got Brawl? Well congrats to him lol. It seemed fine today when I tried, then again I only played about 5 taunt parties and had no real matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom