• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi fun.

Pimpsta_Nsane

Smash Rookie
I play on both ladders of MLG (Doubles and Singles) and I've been experiencing problems from the get-go. Disputed matches all over the place, mostly due to a stupid Wifi problem that "Nobody else has" or as most of the MLG players say: "This has never happened before."

I would add the player(s) to my friends list (and make sure they added me correctly as well), make a room, and wait...

Wait some more...

Until I get a PM on MLG from the team saying "We keep getting an error message everytime we try to join your room: Disconnection from network during transmission, and it kicks us off the Wifi"

This is happening on an overwhelming scale making an ugly stain on my MLG team page, and of course this doesn't happen ALL the time, but quite often.

Any help/advice on this situation would be awesome

Thanks for reading,

Pimpsta Nsane

Top Bottom