• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi friend codes Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtrov

Smash Cadet
GG's indeed, those 4 player brawls were crazy...G-Easy and those **** pikmin lol. I'll be just fine and then out of the blue these ankle biters all over me..hehe

G-Easy

Smash Cadet
So I have some questions on the wifi... When you make a friend match what all powers does the host have? Like do they set everything???
I think its random. The host of the server just "hosts" the match so you're gonna want the host to have a good internet connection. As far as items and stage selection go I think it selects it at random. If 3 players have items off and one does not then it will throw items on the stage. For stage selection all players select a stage and then just one is picked to play on.

ExitMoose

Smash Rookie
I added a lot of people (most of the people who have posted here so far), but haven"t been added back by many. Add me!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I'm goin on an adding spree, hope some of you guys are on. (adding lil konh, DT, Lawke, 7th, kree, geasy, exitmouse)

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
whoever deeco is needs to add me so we can play

add me and lets play 0001 2578 6891

aim: AresNEnyo

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
oh really? - sorry that wasn't me I had a few friends over who were want to try out the game

I was making noodles in the kitchen

G-Easy

Smash Cadet
Shortfuse sry I had to quit out on you so soon but my friends just picked up the game and wanted to play me online. but gg

MarcoMTL

Smash Rookie
Hey

Please add me: 2578 2380 1353

I'll add the people in this thread.

I'll be on for the next hour or so

edit: I live in Québec province.

MarcoMTL

Smash Rookie
ares: Im never picking mr. game and watch ever.

edit: I don't usually play with items on btw. I lent my wii to a friend of mine and I forgot to turn them off when he gave it back. Unless it was you who put em on :p

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
I'd hope not - that ... well ... your wolf is much better

we'll have to play more later I haven't played much against wolf - I don't know how to handle them

I had to record that match ... it was just too awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom