• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Error Messages?

The Director

Smash Lord
I keep trying to play online matches, but I keep getting an error code 61010. Is this my Wii, or is this due to the high amount of traffic that Brawl is getting right now?

I know the system itself is connected to the internet, but it was acting funny: when I tried to access the forecast channel, it says that 'WiiConnect24 service is currently unavailable'. When I check my internet settings, it performs a successful connection test and says I already have the current software downloaded to my Wii.

Ideas??

opquickie

Smash Rookie
Bump.

Same problem here. Except I actually logged onto GH3 successfully. And all other internet apps work perfectly.

I think it's Nintendo. I'm gonna try it at a less busy time of day and see what happens.

opquickie

Smash Rookie
well i was on nintendo tech support for maybe an hour yesterday tryin to get this resolved and they couldn't figure out anything. (they just told me to try everything i already had).

they said they'll have an "advanced wifi support technician" call me. i wish all the tech support people were advanced.

btw, do either of you live in an apartment complex, or have a linksys wrt54g router? just looking for commonalities.

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
same probs here. i can only get to the point of searching for extra people but it always disconnects me with an error code.

Top Bottom