• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why???!!!!

J-man24star

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere, plotting to become dictator of smash w
Have i been living in denial? Just as i thought Pokemon was simple enough, i play a couple

people, and they tell me about ev's and breeding (I already know about breeding, i just don't

like restarting at lvl 1, though i have seen the effects of a riolu.) and such, WHAT THE HECK?

They Make pokemon Stronger? Pokerus? a threader acted like he could obtain it easy. (throgh

action replay, obviously, i ain't accusing anyone.) What the heck have i been doing all this time

playing Firered and Pearl? raising useless pokemon? Too many people have to many different opinions to help. (Don't use waterfall, USE WATERFALL!) Breed to make pokemon easy? Are they acting like they can obtain an easy nature? Couldn't i use an effort value to increase a pokemon's crappy stat? Do pokemon HAVE to be breeded to effort value? Does the egg pokemon you get depend on the female? what the heck, can only egg pokemon get ev's. am i meant for this game? TOO MUCH!:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Just calm down and skim the stickies. As for some of the stuff you mentioned:

You can obtain any nature by breeding with a stockpile of dittos. When the female (or ditto if the other poke is male) is holding an Everstone, there is a 50% chance her nature gets passed.

With the wifi trading, yes, you can easily obtain Pokerus. Just ask for it in the GTS thread (it's stickied).

EVs have limits, so instead of using them to support a pokemon's crappy stats, use them to amplify their strengths. For more info, check the sticky.

Waterfall's use depends on the pokemon using it. Waterfall is a physical attack, don't use it for Special attackers (unless its purposefully and effectively mixed). Again, see the stickies.

Top Bottom