• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapeKillsDumbledore

Banned via Administration
Go back to loving Celebi.. I don't want to know how that is even possible. Unfortunately, I do not want to be screwed, and from the looks of it, you are the one screwing that Celebi in the.. well.. you know.

Take care!
Snape Kills Dumbledore!

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
Go back to loving Celebi.. I don't want to know how that is even possible. Unfortunately, I do not want to be screwed, and from the looks of it, you are the one screwing that Celebi in the.. well.. you know.

Take care!
Snape Kills Dumbledore!
man i hate nOObs.. they just talk smack to other people... if you are not interested in Pokemon they go to some other section... and harry potter is way lamer than pokemon..
you dont want to get screwed at all by anyone... man you are really a little b****...
also you have a really gay user name... i mean really, wtf?
:laugh:

9Kplus1

Smash Master

Take care!
Snape Kills Dumbledore!
Why don't you get your little nOOb *** somewhere else and don't come back, Imean, you could've posted this thread in some other section but you have to be a dumb*** and post it somewhere that everyone likes pokemon :mad::mad::mad::mad: NOOOOB!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Serves him right that he got banned.

About your avatar, ILoveCelebi!!208. Why'd you change it right when I made mine Mario?

Edit: Oh snap, that was my fault1?!/1/?!? I could change if you want me to...

Edit: Oh, now you changed it to Pichu. WHAT DID I DO WRONG1/?!?/?!/!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom