• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why you should NEVER go to a Brawl Tourney at where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFlamez

Smash Rookie
Okay, you can basically tell the title. I don't like the tourneys they hold at where I live (Note: I'm not gonna tell you where I live). People there either main R.O.B. or Snake, except for me and my bro. I naturally mained Sonic being the fan I am of him, and my bro mained Falco because he though he was cool (I wish I could've used him, but I suck as him). And, trust me, Snake is the WORST Brawl character. If you think that Sonic is, you're WAYY off. One, he's so annoying with his Rocket Launcher attack and when he hides under his stinkin' box. Not like R.O.B's any better, though. He's also so annoying with his Robo Beam. Uh, God, when it's time for R.O.B to recharge the beam, I hafta run away from him. Seriously, don't enter into a tourney right where I live.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
obvious n00b is obvious. You're lucky I'm not at my PC. You'd be eating some steak out of my a** right now. Image attack go-go

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Umm...I'd fight Snake and ROB over Metaknight any day. And if Snake's greatest problem for you is his Nikita....<_____<;

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Shaddup noob. Everyone around me uses ROB or Snake and if your good you can get around it. I'm so used to fighting ROB it just became like second nature. I'm actually HAPPY they used them instead of Metaknight. How is Snake hiding in his box even a problem? It's a taunt. And his nikita....that move is pretty bad. I'd be more worried of his nades, tilts, and his mortar.

REPORTED.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Simply put, we're not going to give you cheese to go along with your whine.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom