• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why this place sucks and is on life support

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
because you eliminated the Snorlax room a while back and in so doing eliminated the main reason 90% of the "regulars" even come to this board to discuss much of anything.

Discuss.

inb4 lock

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If you have problems with things like this, either get in contact with a mod or post in Forum Support. I don't know why you'd post a thread in here about something like this when there are places actually meant for it.

That said, "we" didn't do anything. The locking of social threads aside from the character boards was a decision made by the higher-ups, not us. And the idea was that social threads often attract all of the attention into one thread instead of having quality discussion throughout the board. The fact that you say the social thread was the only reason "regulars" came back is kind of evidence of that.

That said, we've had an inactivity problem for far longer than that, and I'm trying to help out with that, but there's only so much I can do when I feel like half of the remaining visitors to this forum are so hell-bent on complaining about how dead the forum is that it creates a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom