• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why the whole sex thing with Lucario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Yea, sorry for the odd title, but I have met numerous people who keep saying that Lucario is a girl, I find this to be a load of crap, and just being sexist. Does anyone else feel that Lucario is a girl? Before anyone asks, my side of this is more neutral, because since it is a Pokemon, and Pokemon (if they ever existed) there would be multiple genders, so the gender for Lucario in SSBB should simply be stated as unknown. Same with Pikachu, there is no proof that exists that states that Pikachu is a girl or boy.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Lucario in SSBB is clearly a guy who just went under the same training as Chun-li.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
First off OP you have to look at the people who originally designed lucario and make assumptions from there.

So since thats the case if you look at Lucarios sprite from Diamond/Pearl/HG/SS

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/448.shtml

There is no sex distinction between Male and Female Lucarios. Having a female lucario myself on SoulSilver i can verify that the sprite is still the same regardless of gender. That being said, IF they do not give the genders separate sprites for the next generation of Pokemon, we can safely say that the Lucario in brawl can be either sexes depending on the persons POV.

However i think the guy whose voiced lucy was a guy. Cant find where the dudes name is sooo take it for what it is

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Lucario in SSBB is clearly a guy who just went under the same training as Chun-li.
I'm not saying the Lucario in Brawl wasn't a guy, but they don't really specify the gender, other than assumptions in trophies such as using the term he. Btw nice avi, very chibi.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Phil. Phil please get in here and do what you must do. please. before i completely finish my cyanide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom