• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why the people is like this?

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Ok, i played a DK, it was a camper DK (to the right ledge of Hyrule all the time), and i managed to beat him (one time 5-0, when he says "the sister was crying") and then he start to camp hardly. Then at the final i started to camping also because i was bored, and he DISCONECTS wtf...

* [SF]Yoshi_fan joined the game's partyline!
<Server> AutoFire Detection is ON
<Server> Current AutoFire Sensitivity: 1
<Server> Type /help to adjust game settings
<Server> Input Delay is: 2
<Server> type /setdelay {1 to 15}
* Nintendo Gladiator joined the game's partyline!
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> toornado
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> die
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> tornadfo combo
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> good game
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> :)
<Nintendo Gladiator> GG
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> OMG
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> U^^
<Nintendo Gladiator> Ummm...
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> i grabbed twice
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> >_>
<Nintendo Gladiator> My sis was crying. >.>
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> yeah...
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> sure...
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> admit it
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> you was running
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> xD
<Nintendo Gladiator> Dude really
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> i have no sis
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> so i cant use that excuse
<Nintendo Gladiator> Why els would I suck?
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> if she was criyng
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> she have to go with her mom
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> because
<Nintendo Gladiator> It was a baby.
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> you arent as good as me
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> nothing more
<Nintendo Gladiator> THATS IT!
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> you dindt stop really
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> you wat to put this log in my dforum
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> in the topic about worst excuses?
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> wait, i'm talking
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> you want'
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> so no more stupid excuses
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> 3
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> 2
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> 1
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> go
<Nintendo Gladiator> No...
<Nintendo Gladiator> Stp spamming
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> you camp
<Nintendo Gladiator> *Stop
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> is the same
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> :D
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> well
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> i siuicided
<Nintendo Gladiator> GG
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> once
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> xd
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> gg
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> dont use grabs
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> and grab spam
<Nintendo Gladiator> There are no rules in a SSB fight. ;)
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> because i know how to use it either
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> xD
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> pok
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> now
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> i will b spam
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> wait (trhow controler by the window)=
<Nintendo Gladiator> Awww... so close.
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> and i will start top camp
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> if you does
<Nintendo Gladiator> How old are you?
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> ?
<Nintendo Gladiator> Ok what country are you from?
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> DK has no head
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> OHMYDOG
<Nintendo Gladiator> Lol
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> spain
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> why
<Nintendo Gladiator> That explains.
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> what?
<Nintendo Gladiator> This server is for UK.
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> i have no0 bad excuses
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> and i dindt read
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> the fact this server is for the UK
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> if you are being pissed because you cant beat me
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> i'm not camping
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> you are camping
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> so,,, dont complain
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> 3
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> 2
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> 1
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> GO
<Nintendo Gladiator> Relax...
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> so funny
<Nintendo Gladiator> Didn't you say you were gonna camp?
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> camp is soo funny
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> IST SDON BORING
<Nintendo Gladiator> No wonder nobody joined your game.
<Nintendo Gladiator> Bye
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> before
* Player 2 (Nintendo Gladiator) dropped from the current game.
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> i wasnt camping
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> you continues camping
* Nintendo Gladiator left the game's partyline.
<[SF]Yoshi_fan> þ0CLOSE
* Player 1 ([SF]Yoshi_fan) dropped from the current game.

Why the people is like that? almost all the people who camps, are sore losers... but no only that, why the people has to be like this :(

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Campers are sore losers, they can't fight. I seriously hate people who make excuses, vs. wat I do, which is complain about how I made a error, and how i need to immprove upon it, or I'll just comment the other player for doing well=ya. Basically, I just try to show some respect, but apparently there are a lot of noobs who don't follow the trend=ya=campers :mad: !

Thino

Smash Master
I don't agree with excuse part, I'm human and can't stay 100% focused on a friggin kaillera game , there are other disturbance in real life normally ( phone , someone knocking at the door , rest-room etc...)
yoshi_fan is the one being annoying on this part

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Thino, i'm SURE that he doesnt slow down a bit in all the game. He was every time i aproach prepared to attack me.

And also, the Pause exist

So there aren't any excuses (also he complains at the END of the match)

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
It piss me being killed with no-skill when i'm putting all my effort in win a battle. And it piss me more when if i beat him with dificulties, he'll says excuses...

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
get better yoshi fan, so that those things dont work on you.

felix45

Smash Lord
It piss me being killed with no-skill when i'm putting all my effort in win a battle. And it piss me more when if i beat him with dificulties, he'll says excuses...
tell him no johns I won fair and square, if you had unfavorable conditions to begin with you shouldn't have started the match (the conditions being stuff such as someone yelling at you or something)

No excuses should be on either side, you should be able to deal with a camper. they are predicable, you should know what is coming.

I know the only time I make excuses are when I'm tired (but even then it isn't really an excuse, I simply state I'm not playing my best and hope to give my opponent more of a challenge when I'm not delerious) and when I have to go do chores (I have to get off immediatley or get grounded by parents, forefiting a match is worth being able to play later)

well that and there is always lag, but if there is lag you should state it during the match. and ask your opponent to fix it.

so really anyone who makes excuses you can just say "no johns I beat you fair and square accept it and move on, my skills prevailed this time around yours did not. try again next time."

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I really hate campers that just go to far right or left of the stage and just wait and get a quick and easy kill.I would leave if that ever happened to me.

hambread

Smash Apprentice
stand on the other edge and laser him (if you can). noob behaviour needs noob treatment D: ... ... ... maybe

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well, normally I just run to the opposite side of Hyrule, get bored, and run back to get chaingrabbed...
I should learn the art of patience...:(

hambread

Smash Apprentice
kick'em off the edge while you're invincible after you respawn.

**** i sound noobish for 2 posts in a row

edit : wt? they censor dam n?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Usally its not always people's fault when they disconnect. For example my ****ty modem sucks so bad when someone calls my house and someone picks it up or if my phone is in use in anyway it has a 80% chance of kicking me off the internet. And i have a 14 year old sister who just HAS to call her friends ALL the time T_T. Thats my reason for disconnecting :(

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Campers are frigging hilarious. Especially when theyre like campers at heart, but they wont do it for a few matches, you beat em 5 times then they start setting up tent on the left or right side of hyrule castle.

Unfortunatly camping strats still work on me sometimes, I usually **** something up and get grabbed.... I play captain falcon so once im off the edge its pretty much bye-bye. I dont even care though lol I just want a rematch so I can lay down the 0-death pwnage on the guy.

But then my opponent (camper dude) as soon as they have 1 or 2 victories in hand, which I shouldnt let em get but hey thats what im training for, they get REALLY arrogant, tell me im a noob and that they're not. Im a noob because I use grabs, etc, etc... (lmfao)

Im fully for doing whatever it takes to win though, so if someone camps and beats me then I applaud their victory. There is no cheap, or honor. There is win, and there is lose. Scrub mentality only hinders your improvment in games like SSB.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Weel, you are right... if i cant beat them, that means they are better than me.

But there is a easy way of win in every match, that what pisses me off. Being beaten with an easy tactic.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
If someone makes excuses, i dont care i just laugh and say " ya right". If i screw up, i never care cause i know ill play someone else next game.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Don't let it bother you. Of course he is going to make an excuse when he loses, its online gaming, everyone has some excuse for why they lost. And I agree, nothing worse than someone camping by edge, and just trying to toggle you in triple jump (pika with over+a) or trying to spike you (kirby). The problem with kaillera is that a lot of people play with kb, thus they can not do a lot of skilled fighting and combos (some can, but I would say the majority of kb users can not) so instead they camp, roll, throw, and that is the extent of their play.

Thino

Smash Master
Weel, you are right... if i cant beat them, that means they are better than me.

But there is a easy way of win in every match, that what pisses me off. Being beaten with an easy tactic.
being beaten is being beaten , easy tactic used or not. you should be able to handle people using advanced techs as well as fsmash spamming kirbies , camping pikas & grab happy DKs to consider yourself a decent player

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
being beaten is being beaten , easy tactic used or not. you should be able to handle people using advanced techs as well as fsmash spamming kirbies , camping pikas & grab happy DKs to consider yourself a decent player

Thank you! ^^

like I said earlier

Im fully for doing whatever it takes to win though, so if someone camps and beats me then I applaud their victory. There is no cheap, or honor. There is win, and there is lose. Scrub mentality only hinders your improvment in games like SSB.
Usually though camping rarely works on me. Captain falcon eats campers!!!! *evil grin*

LOL one time though I did ask someone if they were going to put up a tent and if they wanted me to go fetch firewood.

I also feel the need to lol at this

Ok, whatever english isnt his first language, I know.

What I find funny about that post is ''beat him with difficulties'' as in, ''I had a hard time beating him'' XD

I know he meant beat him using more complicated attack techniques but ya, funny stuff.

Top Bottom