• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why the Background means nothing@

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
If you checked the recent updates, you would have seen Yoshi's island. In the background of that stage a Lakitu is shown. Yet Lakitu is an AT. If the Past Stage Dream Land makes it in, Dedede would have to float in the background otherwise it is not a Past Stage. Poor logic, but could this help an AC character?

NOTE: Like I said, not the greatest logic, but I thought I'd mention it.

FutureBrawlOwner1413

Smash Apprentice
1) There are more than one Lakitu.
2) Past Stage Dream Land is not confirmed.

No AC Chacter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
We've already seen some changes to the past stages. It wouldn't be too hard to remove one floating sprite in the background.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
1) There are more than one Lakitu.
2) Past Stage Dream Land is not confirmed.

No AC Chacter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't act so sure lol!

And, I knew that was going to come up. There is more than one AC human lol!

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Don't act so sure lol!

And, I knew that was going to come up. There is more than one AC human lol!
Thats actually true, and thats why I think Acrosser is a possibility. Though I wouldn't expect it, because it still seems unlikely.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Are you a Gamefaqer or what? Picking out my error I see ;)

Expect opinons to be exchanged, that's what foruns are for!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
If you checked the recent updates, you would have seen Yoshi's island. In the background of that stage a Lakitu is shown. Yet Lakitu is an AT. If the Past Stage Dream Land makes it in, Dedede would have to float in the background otherwise it is not a Past Stage. Poor logic, but could this help an AC character?

NOTE: Like I said, not the greatest logic, but I thought I'd mention it.
Dream Land isn't even confirmed as a stage! And it would NOT be hard AT ALL to remove one simple sprite barely seeable in the background floating around. Plus this is from a past game which does not make any logic for this game. AND there is more than one Lakitu, but there is only one Dedede. I can see how a common enemy wouldn't be deconfirmed for something else by this, but an entire main character being deconfirmed by this is a sound argument. Dedede was deconfirmed for THAT game but that doesn't mean in a later game he wouldn't make it. You tread on thin ice.

cyber_turnip

Smash Rookie
Good Lord people, this is a game where you can have 4 King Dededes running around fighting each other onscreen at once. An extra Dedede isn't going to make things any less logical than that.

Monkeyjr352

Smash Cadet
When it comes to the Brawl, nothing confirms or deconfirms anything unless it is clearly as stated as doing so.

Top Bottom