• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why people main META KNIGHT (my prediction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

msott47

Smash Rookie
i think that the reason that so many people play as Meta Knight is because he is a fast and easy to work with character. I think that people main him because he has a great move set {besides the people who spam his tornado.} and that he is a lot of peoples favorite character in kirby.

Darkest-Link

Smash Apprentice
ya i misread what people meant with "range" i still dont agree with that his a attacks and final smash have horrible range though his B attacks have good range

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
Bc he the best char in this game so most take him bc they want to win but spam the B in the process

MuBa

Smash Lord
Because people are tier wh0res and if they want to win a tournament, they are going to use the #1 character in the game who currently has no bad matchups.

Plus MetaKnight is easy to pickup (Yet hard to be effective with against top players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom