• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why not sticking this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Its fine where its at, its a video so it'll be in the video archive thread. It doesn't need a Sticky. O_o If thats the case, I think most Kojin's videos will be Stickies. >__>

Yunior597

Smash Journeyman
Its fine where its at, its a video so it'll be in the video archive thread. It doesn't need a Sticky. O_o If thats the case, I think most Kojin's videos will be Stickies. >__>
It have to be sticky, look at Links boards, they got the art of link as sticky, every new sonic player need this.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Their sticky needs work then. Unless of course that one video explains everythign concerning Link to his fullest potential.

Sonic boards does not = link boards, and we do things a little bit differently around here.

Different as in as great as the video would seem, it is way too outdated to satisfy our (our being the newcoming Sonic who would want to equip himself with -) knowledge. Sonic has made a phenomenal metagame advance since the video was made, and if we wanted to get a thread stickied, we would need to cover everything; from the basics, and work our way up to this point in time where a player can use Sonic to his fullest capabilities (we already do, check DNes' Sonic guide, even if that were outdated it would only be slightly and it covers enough information for anybody interested to get around in the competitive environment).

Please understand that this is for the better.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
We have the video in one of our stickies, the video thread. The video is a bit out dated now, so our sticked guide is a better source. And welcome to the Sonic boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom