• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why not keep the beam sword?????

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Hope this has not been talked about, i did look in the Peach forums..

Anyways, i have been watching alot of vids with Peach(even though i only play as the hot Samus ;)) and i have noticed that whenever a Peach pulls out a sword, Mr saturn, or even a bomb they rarely care about it and most the time throw it away or off the edge with little care with the loss.
So my question is: Why do most(if not all) Peach players care so little about when they pull out a random item???

Redragon

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
Lolz, when that very seldomly happens to me (specially with the beam sword) i get so pumped and happy about gettign it that i try to slash the hell out of my opponent carelessly and i end up dying lmao :)

I dunno why they do that, i dont, but i become carelss and loose even if im playing pretty good till the random item lolz :/

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Sometimes they do it by accident. If you spam a lot, you would be picking them and throwing them as fast as you could, and unless you stop to look at it before tossing it, you probably threw away something good accidentally.

Sometimes, I'd throw away items like that because it's better in no one's hand than in theirs.. If you are afraid of the enemy catching the item, don't give them the opportunity to do so.

I like getting the random items, but it's usually accident or to keep it out of their hands if I throw it away.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, the biggest reasons is because they're afraid that they might get their hands on it (especially a Bomb) really good players who got good timing could easily catch a bomb or stich without no trouble. And if they get their hands on it, it kinda spells certain doom to you. Especially if you're facing a space animal. With a reflector, the chances of you actually catching them off guard is slim.

Really, I don't throw my special items away. The best I could do is just mindgame them so they could drop their guards.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
they throw it away because those sort of items also have a high risk of being used agaisnt them. espicially the beam sword which if you drop it thats a weapon the other person has got for nothing really.
the bomb is dangerous because you can blow up yourself and is best to be used at a distance or while the person is recovering from the stage.

Top Bottom