• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why no Melee tournaments in Colorado?

Spidertendo 64

Smash Rookie
1025 Medicine Bow Dr Apt 4 Green River WY
3DS FC
2638-2940-2944
Switch FC
SW-4675-0130-7528
I feel like I'm almost ready for a real tournament! As soon as I can find more OOS options, edgeguard better and move just a little bit faster, I should be ready for a Melee tournament. It's a shame that I can't find any in Colorado! :(

Pauer

The Pauerful
Hi, I moved your thread from melee discussion to the appropriate regional board since it will help you finding players/tournaments. I recommend finding old threads with Colorado players since that will give them a notification.
You can use Google or smashboard's search function. However, Facebook groups are usually most active so maybe try to find some using google, Facebook's search function or look/ask in the Facebook Group Links thread.

Top Bottom