• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Miis would suck in Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masky64

Smash Cadet
I hope Nintendo realizes this, but if Miis got in, Brawl would be ruined. Online mode would be filled up with Jesus Miis, lol.

I think if Miis had to be included (I'm now at the point where I wouldn't if I were Sakurai), they shouldn't be customizable. Meaning you don't get to use your Miis, but rather just the generic character Mii, already developed by Nintendo. After all, Miis do have a default appearance. But even then, they're not exactly intense characters like the real Nintendo all-stars.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
well they would kind of make the story dumb and characters must have originated from a game miis come from the hardware while a gaming system not a game and i hate miis they were fun at first now i realize it's very limited and i think the wii should be remembered for a lot more than these miis which i don't like

tirkaro

Smash Champion
I think if Miis had to be included (I'm now at the point where I wouldn't if I were Sakurai), they shouldn't be customizable. Meaning you don't get to use your Miis, but rather just the generic character Mii, already developed by Nintendo. After all, Miis do have a default appearance. But even then, they're not exactly intense characters like the real Nintendo all-stars.
nonono.
Not having customizable miis would kill the point of miis in brawl.
I am a big mii fan, yes. But miis without customizability, just isn't a mii at all.

well they would kind of make the story dumb and characters must have originated from a game miis come from the hardware while a gaming system not a game and i hate miis they were fun at first now i realize it's very limited and i think the wii should be remembered for a lot more than these miis which i don't like
Miis are a lot more customizable than they seem. You just have to get very creative. Just look at the check mii out channel.

Cinder

Smash Master
Is your period button broken? *sigh*...this is why I hate anti-character threads...they're nothing but a gathering of imbeciles...when they gather, they lose all reasoning...such is the mob effect...*sigh*...at least I'm here to keep the discussion halfway intelligent...

Rikka

Smash Journeyman
If Miis were to get in, they should have set movesets and body sizes, just like every other game they're in. Alt colors would be the body colors, so the only customizable part about them would be there heads, which is really the most important part.

Stryks

Smash Hero
So let me see if I understood this... Miis would suck, JUST because we would be infested by Jesus Miis... and U ignore the fact that miis can have one of the MOST unique movesets, and that every single mii would be original, not to mention urself can be part of the SSE... but all of this doesnt matter because we would be infested of Jesus Miis...

FALLASTE!

spanish for FAIL

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
So let me see if I understood this... Miis would suck, JUST because we would be infested by Jesus Miis... and U ignore the fact that miis can have one of the MOST unique movesets, and that every single mii would be original, not to mention urself can be part of the SSE... but all of this doesnt matter because we would be infested of Jesus Miis...

FALLASTE!

spanish for FAIL
one of the MOST unique movesets? No thanks, I think I'll pass on Darth Vader attacking with Bowling balls and cows on this one, thank you very much.

Erave

Smash Cadet
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics had a cool integration of Miis. I think it could be cool.

Stryks

Smash Hero
So u practically want characters with predictable moves, than unique avatar as urself PLAYABLE with a moveset almost no one can guess (at least 70% of it u cant)

besides miis wont take a spot of one of ur characters, I mean think about it, all sakurai has to do is make a moveset, thats it, the body is already made in each one of our Wii memory, it would be THE easiest character to implement in brawl...

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
if mii's were in brawl they would be flooded online.. with peoples taunts being "Mii wonz" "Mii did it again" "Mii so sorryz", it would be pretty lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom