• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why megaman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_snowman

Smash Rookie
i was just wondering what do people see in megaman that everyone is talking about him being in brawl i see nothing in him all he has is his blaster what kinda variety of moves are those i honestly don't see him in this game sorry :ohwell:

Cog

Smash Apprentice
This diffenetly belongs in the character section, under the different megaman threads.
But to answer, megaman practically started out on nintendo, and as for moves, just lokk at Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, he is just awsome.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Go get an NES. Or an emulator, that would work fine too. Play MegaMan 1-6. Be enlightened. Then come back here. Wait, you won't have to come back, because your stupid question of "what kind of moves would he have?" will have been easily answered.

Seriously, just those six games give him, at the least, 46 different abilities to map to a Smash moveset. That's JUST in boss weaponary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom