• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why little mac is clearly SS tier

do YOU agree with me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXx_1keMain_xXx

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
hello fellow little cac mains.

im here to talk about why i think little mac is ss tier in sm4sh.
Little mac is close to being a clone of marth. His airel moves are almost exactly the same as marths and he has the same play style as marth with amazing ariel moves, cause even little mac main : Prestu0n-32^42.exe said little mac has the best airel kill option in the game. I wont tell you what it is..ill show you.
also they should add big mac to sm4sh, but make him have a **** recovery because little mac is SO GOOD.

little mac mains for reference ( for those learning little mac )
1. pREStu0N.exe.tell.it.to.my.ko.punch
2. Mew2King
3. Leffen ( quit melee, currently playing sm8sh )
4. ZeRo (check youtube videos, second best overall littlemac main)

tell it to my ko punch

and for those who agree with me, here is a picture of smash big mac:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Can we not ****post.

The Mac boards are **** enough dont need to pour more diarrhea in here

xXx_1keMain_xXx

Smash Cadet
Can we not ****post.

The Mac boards are **** enough dont need to pour more diarrhea in here
Im sorry. I know not everyone will see smash the way i see it. But believe me. I have been playing this game since it came out on the atari 2600. I was a charizard main throughout all the smash games, and i know a SS tier character when i see one, and little mac is. You must believe me when i tell you this. Of course he has got some bad patchups, mainly against the random slot, but a good secondary for little cac mains, is RAT.dk. He very good and can counter the major threats in smash (mii sword fighter, lucina, charizard of course). Just make sure you are ready if patches come. When little mac and charizard get nerfed and move down the tier list, im gonna quit smash 4 and move to smash 32 as ganondorf main and dark light medium magenta pit as secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom