• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why link>*

Chronopath

Smash Rookie
Zair. It *****. The best part about it is that there's no degradation with it. So you can spam SH z airs all day long. The move always does the same damage. 4% for the chain, 6% for the tip and 10% for both.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Zair. It *****. The best part about it is that there's no degradation with it. So you can spam SH z airs all day long. The move always does the same damage. 4% for the chain, 6% for the tip and 10% for both.
Are you blind? Who gives a **** about percentage. I'll punch you in the face and you can percentage that!

Seriously though you have to be completely dumb inside, how many threads are you worthless people going to make about the same crap? Huh? Listen, no one cares, just go away.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
How come this thread hasn't been locked? I've made threads years ago that were good and last 2-3 pages and still got locked!

LOL. Mods must have been changed.

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
:laugh:
Are you blind? Who gives a **** about percentage. I'll punch you in the face and you can percentage that!

Seriously though you have to be completely dumb inside, how many threads are you worthless people going to make about the same crap? Huh? Listen, no one cares, just go away.
it don't have % but it a auto ko

Top Bottom