• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why Jigglypuff is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotshotScott0007

Smash Cadet
hey i main bowser but i am trying to decide upon few other mains so as to keep opponents guessing i will be going to each character community and asking why that player is good and what is good about them and also what is bad about them please tell me why i should (or shouldn't) consider jigglypuff as my main. all input would be appreciated but the more detail the better

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
(good way to increase postcount though.;))
Yeah, even though he'll get flamed by some people. :(

Anyway, just play as each character for a few days and see who you like the best.
You'r just asking if Jiggly has advanced techniques cuz you want to win! :) With that attitude you'll end up maining Snake or MetaKnight!

ndayday

BRoomer
And nobody wants that...

Main DK! or someone else unconventional who nobody prepares for.

Nobody really prepares for Jiggly. :ohwell: I just like using characters nobody really uses, it's just so fun.

Dragnil

Smash Cadet
I must agree i really like using characters that evryone abandons or passes over, Jiggly, Luigi, Link because he is underused

MSTK

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuff? If you play an aerial game, then she's your pick. Flit through the air like you own it. Sleep easily knowing that when your opponent is in the air, he's yours. Also, her down-b is instant KO as low as 57% for some characters.

Oh yeah. If you're playing Bowser, you're probably going to have a hard time adjusting to an Aerial game. But it's worth it.

ndayday

BRoomer
Sleep easily knowing that when your opponent is in the air, he's yours.
No pun intended?

I've noticed that when people first use Jiggly they try to spam Rest, it just doesn't really work...and then the person ends up hating her because she "sucks" :(

If you like good recovery, aerial games, rolling into people, and sleeping, you should use Jiggly. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom