• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why isn't there a "Project M Main" on account settings?

Bozo302

Smash Rookie
Title says all but I was just wondering why there isn't a "Project m main" setting considering the popularity of project M!

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Good question. I mean, if you're generally on the PM forums I think that people will just assume that whoever is listed as your Brawl Main is your PM main. Then again, that does leave out Mewtwo and Roy. So IDEK man.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Good question. I mean, if you're generally on the PM forums I think that people will just assume that whoever is listed as your Brawl Main is your PM main. Then again, that does leave out Mewtwo and Roy. So IDEK man.
This is a pretty vague assumption. Considering the vast differences haha

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
It is, haha. I just know that I personally never leave the PM Forums, you'd think someone on PM Topics wouldn't be deep into the Brawl scene when they have PM available.
I like all the games so I still Brawl it up every now and again.

Bozo302

Smash Rookie
Idk I brought this question up cause I figured I couldnt show off my roy main manliness... (Jk. Partially at least...)

Last edited:

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Since most of the portraits are the same as Brawl, a purple outline could distinct them.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
All questions site related go to @ Warchamp7 Warchamp7

ETA: Well the site wasn't lying when it said I got greninja'd

Last edited:

Zujx

Smash Apprentice
They've really been slacking on this before it really was more understandable back in the day but now it's been quite a long time
Seems extremely lazy

Please fix this warchamp7
I'm not going to let this thread die until we get answers lol

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Could it be because Brawl and Project: M Currently share stock icons other than Roy and Mewtwo? That'd just be my guess.

Zujx

Smash Apprentice
Could it be because Brawl and Project: M Currently share stock icons other than Roy and Mewtwo? That'd just be my guess.
Not really, because your supposed to be able to put your main from each game not to have to pick between one or the other
They are literally just being lazy about it
not to mention people have been asking for it forever this is not the first thread that has been made about this im sure it won't be the last

Last edited:

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I figured that it wasn't an option because PM is a hack. If only I mained the same character in Brawl and PM...

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Not really, because your supposed to be able to put your main from each game not to have to pick between one or the other
They are literally just being lazy about it
not to mention people have been asking for it forever this is not the first thread that has been made about this im sure it won't be the last
That was the issue, because it'd be weird having two 'Brawl' icons next to each other. I made a solution though

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Great, now I can't decide on which of my mains I'll have a little purple aura around.
Thanks Warchamp

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 Think PM will ever have unique (different) stock icons as apposed to vanilla Brawl stocks? I think that would be an appropriate solution.

The purple outlines are pretty cool tho
however the G&W one looks strange

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Hah, look at all these kids with consistent mains and "loyalty"

Real men know ya gotta experiment with some new figures every now and then!

Last edited:

Bozo302

Smash Rookie
Im pretty knew to smashboards but Im already lovin it as I now know the mods actually listen to the community xD

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Is it just me or is sonic's purple effect slightly hard to see? Still awesome. Thanks so much Warchamp!

Last edited:

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
This is fantastic. Makes me actually use that feature. Behold the magic of purple Wario!

MLGF

Smash Lord
We've asked this for months soooooooooooooooooooooo...

Top Bottom