• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why is this character broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deviljin545

Smash Cadet
User was warned for this post
I be playing smash with my friend and he is not that good,but when he picks villager i get rekt like he has the best ledge guard, good air attacks, pocket, 10 million projectiles best pressure, everything is safe because he has the best frame recovey,and he dont die. like you stage spike him sike im float back up with my ballons. if you play him you can get cancer or switch characters he is number 1 on the tier list. he's brain dead, to much damage, and autistic.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
What can I say? I feed on my enemy's salty tears.
:4villager:

Tommy - S.N.

http://i.imgur.com/QAKFpPF.gif <--- DAZ ME :]]]
NNID
TheTommy10200
I be playing smash with my friend and he is not that good,but when he picks villager i get rekt like he has the best ledge guard, good air attacks, pocket, 10 million projectiles best pressure, everything is safe because he has the best frame recovey,and he dont die. like you stage spike him sike im float back up with my ballons. if you play him you can get cancer or switch characters he is number 1 on the tier list. he's brain dead, to much damage, and autistic.
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom