• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is "The Numa Numa Dance" now a hip-hop song?

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I heard it on the radio while riding the bus. Seriously they took the "emihla hee!" melody and turned into a ******** song with an annoying singer destroying one of the most amazing things I've ever heard.

It reminds me of how someone took "Harder Better Faster Stronger", a brilliant techno-funk song by Daft Punk, and turned it into a rap song just to annoy me. And ,stupidly, that song is now more famous than it's superior original.

The opening melody of "Crazy Train" was also stolen, and repeated over.... and over.... again....

Next I suppose they will be doing this to the "RickRoll'd" thing do? How would you feel about that?

They seem desperate and unable to come up with original melodies. Anyone else seein' this?

Top Bottom