• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is sonic's down taunt not a move?

JJBro1

Smash Journeyman
the break dancing taunt would have been his best finishing move imo. Dont you agree?

R. Olivaw

Smash Cadet
Yes, it's too bad it's not. Haven't tried using it to hit people myself, so I'll just take your word for it that it doesn't work.

Well, now it's time to move on, I guess. No point wishing for things when the game's already out.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
or toon likes random spam of his sword would be cool too.

i mean, they made an exeption for luigi because, well, hes luigi, but if they did it for even one other person then they would have to do it for everyone else, IMO

Jooce Bocks

Smash Cadet
or toon likes random spam of his sword would be cool too.

i mean, they made an exeption for luigi because, well, hes luigi, but if they did it for even one other person then they would have to do it for everyone else, IMO
Actually, Snake's box hits if you stand behind him as he pops it up at the end; however, I feel that Snake's box really deserved it as well.

Lyoncet

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Snake's box hits if you stand behind him as he pops it up at the end; however, I feel that Snake's box really deserved it as well.
Not only that, but other characters can pick up the box and toss it if they time it right.

Jooce Bocks

Smash Cadet
Not only that, but other characters can pick up the box and toss it if they time it right.
That actually makes it more awesome than I previously imagined. Does the box hurt anybody it is tossed at? I may be able to play against actual people today (finally) and whenever someone picks Snake or Luigi I let them hit me at least once with these. Would be funny if we could team up and have me chuck boxes at people. :chuckle:

Top Bottom