• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is kirby so good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_kSo_

Smash Master
extremely easy to use, high priority moves, spammable fsmash, easy killing dair, etc, etc

*insert kirby johns here*

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
Kirby is good because he can fly and eat people. Captain falcon can't do either of those things.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
He may be manly but he's still not a flying cannibal.
So? Falcon is better. Proof? Right below me

g-regulate said:
1. He's ripped, completely muscle bound from head to toe. His pectorals are so defined that his nipples have enough muscle to poke out of his racing suit. Probably the greatest athelete ive ever seen.
2. He is 100% testosterone. His speech is more like grunting, due to his primal manhood. He pays no mind to women and children when wreaking havoc upon anyone/anything.
3. He never relaxes, he is flexing his muscles at nearly every moment, as he has a sure-limitless supply of energy.
4. One of his winning poses, shows him lifting his leg up and waving his crotch in your face, as if to say "suck a ****, loser"
5. His style is the loose-combination of the following bad-*****. Robocop, Judge Dredd, Captain America, Batman, and perhaps "the Narcissist" Lex Luger... Only C. Falcon lacks the weaknesses that these people have, such as "feelings" and "restraint to kill"
6. If you pause the game while he is in the middle of a down-aerial, you will notice he will be staring right into your eyes, letting you know that no one, not even you, is safe.....
7. I've never seen his *****, but by estimation I'm guessing it's around the size of Wilt Chaimberlain.
8. Due to poor video game design on nintendo's part, he is easily combo'd by nearly every character, yet while played correctly, can still rock every character in the nastiest fashion possible.

hambread

Smash Apprentice
oh lol. i was about to say sth in favour for why kirby is top tier, but the 'Originally Posted by g-regulate 'totally owned me.

hambread

Smash Apprentice
oh just a curious question? can jiggly break sheilds with Dair Utiltx2 and Fsmash like kirby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom