• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is it that the most Unique Characters...

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Not that it's a problem, but it's strange that unique playable characters like Pokemon Trainer and Captain Olimar have so much revealed.

Pokemon Trainer has 4 updates

Captain Olimar has all 4 of his special moves revealed

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'd say because they are different, and people want to know how they work. I'm very happy with how Olimar turned out (And how I predicted more than half of how the Pikmin will work if anyone read the thread I posted about their uniqueness yesterday)

I see indeed that he will require alot of strategy, but it will be a hell of alot of fun to learn. I look forward to it. Also, one question this brings up, if you have 6 Pikmin beating down an enemy while they are latched on, does it weigh them down? I also forsee a major Olimar KO possibility. Throw white and red Pikmin on and let them rack up damage on the enemy, then grab the pruple while theyre still covered in Pikmin, and he'll slam right into them, Koing them almost instantly.

That. will. be. awesome.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
I'd say because they are different, and people want to know how they work [2]
'im sure that will be very funny kill my friends throwing pikmins hauhau

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
about the multiplayer i think that he will have no problems if his partner just help him pluck some pikmins ^^ (**** sorry about double post)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm worried about his multiplayer game.
I have my thoughts on this. I can see him absolutely murdering in 1v1 matches, because he'd have more room to harvest Pikmin, and could easily accomplish the 6 at once thing.

However. In Multiplayer, he wont have this space and time to harvest as many Pikmin, probably one or two at any given time. He can still work very well in 4 player FFA, as long as, during these matches you keep Pikmin to a one or two maximum (One to hit foes with, one to throw. )

This way he's got more manuverability and less to worry about. I wouldnt be too worried about how he'll play, he'll be great, count on it.

samus-ridley64

Smash Rookie
i think that his gameplay will be confusing at first, but i think once you learn how to use him, he'll be unique and very strong..and don't forget about fun to play as too :)

Top Bottom