• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why is it so dead around here?

Signdog

Smash Rookie
can we get active in here again? i finally signed up to smashboards so i could become active and talk to other ness players and hopefully get better but its so dead around here. were are the moderators like @Bryonato and @ The_NZA The_NZA ?

i asked to be added to the skype group almost a month ago and still never got it? is the skype group even still a thing? and is it still active? if not why don't we start a new one? got added.

can we un-sticky the current ness MU thread since its out dated and start a new one?

can we just over all clean everything up around here and make the ness forum a useful places for all ness mains?

can we start a new "ness video/critique" thread since the last one just got a new post today after be inactive since November of last year?

is there anyone else interested in trying to make this place useful and active again or am i just going in one ear and out the other?

lemme know in a reply i guess.

Last edited:

Signdog

Smash Rookie
i understand that most charter boards are quit but this one just seems dead, our MU thread is out dated, along with people only asking questions and such in the skype group, which docent help people who only visit the forum and arent in the skype group, i just think that thing need to be cleaned up around here

Darth Shard

Dark Lord of the Smash Bros.
I spend a lot of my downtime at work browsing the interwebs (mostly reddit/Facebook/Smashboards) and would be very active if this subforum showed some life. I pretty much want to chat about smash at all hours of the day, especially Ness & PM.

Last edited:

Signdog

Smash Rookie
Then you and I should get together and see if we can't make things a little more lively around here, are you in the Skype group?

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Anyone who wants to join the skype group but hasn't been added yet, can you please repost here? I may have missed some requests to add people to it.

Top Bottom