• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is bomb jumping harder with Tink?

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
I love both Link and Tink but why do I get the feeling that AGT bomb jumping is way easier with Link? Toon Link's recovery is already pretty shabby; why make the mitigating tech harder?

B.W.

Smash Champion
AGT is so dumb and powerful with Link and T.Link it could honestly stand to be harder.

With a little practice it's really not that difficult to do.

Kaeldiar

Smash Ace
Tink doesn't have to worry about up-b staling so much that it doesn't blow up the bomb, so his bomb jump is harder. It just takes a LOT of practice to consistently hit that tiny window

Tristan's Rule

The Link of SoCal
Slippi.gg
RULE#492
what i would do is, practice Links for like 30 mins to an hour, then go to Tink, learn the window for Tink's bomb jumping and it should feel easier.
Source: just switched mains like 2 days ago, lovin' Tink

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
i think tinks is actually easier. it may be more frame tight, but with links you have to make sure the bomb hits his head in the right position. if its too far in front of his head then a staled up b will not detonate bomb, like was said. if its staled you have to make sure its hits link in the back of his head. tink doesnt have that problem.

Top Bottom