• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I think the 35 makes sense

Revven

FrankerZ
Also, they could treat Wolf like they did Ike. Make him heavier than Fox but, stronger and possibly slightly slower. Ike is like a slow Marth with a Fox-like > B. If they can make Ike like that, who's say Wolf can't be like that but, a little better? Hell, they could even make Wolf Falco's speed from Melee with weaker strength and then give him a move set that isn't like Falco's or Fox's.

Krystal would only be unique for her melee, her smash moves and tilts. Her B moves would all probably be magic related because that's what her B was in Starfox Adventures. Not only that, but, the probably wouldn't even USE that Krystal, theyd use the Command Krystal, look at Fox dammit, he's using the Command design. What on Earth makes you guys believe she'll be in her Starfox Adventures attire and have her staff? Perhaps Sakurai felt that she wouldn't be good because he'd have to derive her from the most recent Starfox game where she adds nothing new to the roster period.

Krystal could've been considered for Sakurai the same way you all consider Wolf. And that is, not a unique character.

But, that aside, I'm a Wolf fan so I don't really add much. I'm biased towards Wolf so sue me, I like him and Falco more so than Krystal. I USED to support Krystal for her uniqueness but then, I wanted Wolf's badassness to appear in Brawl so neeh.

And Krystal =/= Badass.

Oh and most of my post is speculation!

smash_lord1050

Smash Apprentice
idc if its 48 or 35 its still a lot. and they should have at least 1 clone character and i hope it ganodorf.
they need to make him faster and his attacks more powerful.

Top Bottom