• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I ****ing LOVE this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onBtaF8Z6Lw - watch 0:44-0:48
My friend, Stef is awesome.
I love him, he always kicks my a$$, yet I still manage to somehow tear all the fun out of the experience for him.. I lost the set, but I was the one laughing my *** off while he *****ed about me being a lucky ****** for half an hour ^^

Sorry for disturbing you with this, but I was killing time on youtube and I thought it deserved mention. Thank you to Steb, from the Montreal weeklies, for uploading it!

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
BTW how do u rise with the tornado while ur in mid air???

I try to hit the b button as fast as i can but it no work and i commited suicide like 4 times and my friends laffed at me and now think luigi is a joke DDD::::

btw i didnt see anything happen much other than u catching the bananas, i was expecting like 7 misfires in a row

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Rise the tornado when using momentum based by using ur double jumped and quickly after it, use ur tornado and mash b, or u can use a non-based momentum tornado by purely button mashing. it takes mashing skills really.

and lol. funny misfire but nonetheless seen it, and maybe majority of the people done it? (not trying to break your spirits)

*prefers Boss vs Korn with 3 fairs offstage to a miss misfired lol*

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Rise the tornado when using momentum based by using ur double jumped and quickly after it, use ur tornado and mash b, or u can use a non-based momentum tornado by purely button mashing. it takes mashing skills really.

and lol. funny misfire but nonetheless seen it, and maybe majority of the people done it? (not trying to break your spirits)

*prefers Boss vs Korn with 3 fairs offstage to a miss misfired lol*
Yeah, I LOVED that one lol, Boss is like the Luigi board's idiot savant. XD

I know it's kinda common, but the context between the diddy player and I made it a whole lot funnier, I thought it to be worthy of mention, however, because most character boards (including the Luigi boards) are stagnating a bit.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom