• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I dont admire proffessionals like ZeRo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdygamer

Smash Cadet
Recently, ZeRo has been posting his tier list on YouTube, putting Little Mac at the absolute bottom tier, yet as I look at his mains from his past Smash, he uses all high tier characters. The problem I have with that I don't see him as a professional, I see him as a Smash player who sucks up to tier lists and META.

You see, while it may be cool for high tier characters to achieve high results, however it's much more satisfying when you see low tier characters achieve high results. For example, look at Gannondorf in Smash 4, he has a lot of players who achieved high results such as Gungnir whose been able to win against pros like Earth.

Now, one smasher I do admire is Sol, he's been able to use Little Mac, an apparent low tier characters and achieve impressive regional results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom