• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuran

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone!
My name is Bryant (zethose) and I just recently picked up smash again. I have been playing since melee but I mainly just play project m at this point. I was looking into getting into the communities of my two mains (samus and marth) but there are literally 100^100 marth players the character has been dissected competitively so much that I don't feel like there is that much left to discuss. I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow samus players and learning from you in the future!
-Bryant

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Oh god, you have pizzicato's avatar. This is going to be sooooo confusing.

Fwiw, it's typically not considered good "netiquette" to post introductory threads. They don't contribute and take up space on the page with frivolities. We don't really have a social thread, but you can probably do introductions in the Morph Balls thread, even though it says it's the video thread.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Yeah we have a ton of.... return of king chaos.... please help new samus.... advice for a new samus main... ect... just read the threads out there and the more you post the more you will be noticed. (Don't post of the sake of posting, and if you dont have anything to contribute, just ask questions) ^_^

Anuran

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering that also. Honestly ph00tbag was right in that this thread was inappropriate and should probably be locked. I was new okay :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom