• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why hell is not that bad of a place

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Wouldn't you guys rather just say "we have different opinions, lets move on with our lives" instead of a long, drawn out post meant to explain a simple statement?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Wouldn't you guys rather just say "we have different opinions, lets move on with our lives" instead of a long, drawn out post meant to explain a simple statement?
Not all opinions are valid, was the point brought up, and why the sparked debate on language comprehension. It's like someone saying getting hemorrhagic fever might be cool, if only my friend has it too, and that not having hemorrhagic fever would get boring after awhile. I mean sure, if by "cool" you mean "in terrible misery" then it's a valid statement. But you and I and everyone else involved knows that "cool" doesn't mean that, so how can this reconcile the original idea? It can't. The only conclusion therefore is that the original idea is flawed from ignorance, or was made in jest. I personally tend to the latter, but others took the former.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I see. I just don't like really long posts.

And considering this is a religous discussion, people are going to have different opinions on it.

Top Bottom