• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why GTS WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
:confused: Okay, this is sooo messed up that I don't think I can trust that place anymore. You see, I had cloned my Mew(Asking for a female Lv9 and under Abomasnow) and after that , I went to school and then when I checked the GTS when I got home, my Mew was traded. Now, I knew that I asked for an Abomasnow(F) Lv 9 and under and I come to find out that I got a Lv 5 (F) Abomasnow!! But when I went to search for a new one I got a Shiny Mew for the Abomasnow I just got sooooooooooooo it can't be all bad!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Yeah, when you put in one of the more Pokes, but snowver evolves at lv 40, so whomever you got it from wanted to jip you!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
:confused: Okay, this is sooo messed up that I don't think I can trust that place anymore. You see, I had cloned my Mew(Asking for a female Lv9 and under Abomasnow) and after that , I went to school and then when I checked the GTS when I got home, my Mew was traded. Now, I knew that I asked for an Abomasnow(F) Lv 9 and under and I come to find out that I got a Lv 5 (F) Abomasnow!! But when I went to search for a new one I got a Shiny Mew for the Abomasnow I just got sooooooooooooo it can't be all bad!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Action Replay users are more than happy to take you up on your offers. It's not uncommon to get shinies via GTS, but I'm sure that they aren't legit.

Regardless, why would you leave your Pokèmon in there after you had cloned it? At least switch the "wanted" information.

Of course, this entire thread sounds like a giant advertisement for cloning to me, but that's besides the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom