• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Goku CAN"T be in Smash bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash bros. is for Nintendo allstars and sometimes even third party characters like Sonic and Snake. I've scene this a lot and beleive it or not poeple actually think that Goku from Dragon Ball Z has a chance for smash. I'll explain...

first of all before any says anything. Yes I do hate Dragon Ball but that's not why he can't be in.

1. Main rules: There are 2 rules about being a third party character in smash. one, must ORIGIN in a video game and two they must be on a nintendo system. While he was on a nintendo system a few times he still isn't video game original character. (and yes they must follow both rules)

2. But he's in video games: *Dragon Ball Z fanboy* But Goku was seen in a lot of video games which automaticly means he's a video game character. *me* Oh so the Lego charatcers, Spongebob, Ben 10, Barney, and Micheal Jackson have a big chance aswell. All of these characters have been in a fair amount of video games. I could go on and on about others like Ichigo or Mickey Mouse but I got other things to do.

3. Shonen Jump: For the record I don't hate Shonen Jump, just Dragon Ball Z (and the fans that flip out all because I mispronounced one of the character's names. Seriously I don't care how you say it just get out of my face. :mad: ) I love Naruto and I think Ichigo is somewhat decent. But look at the facts. Shonen Jump is not a video game company more of a anime/manga company.

4: Super Smash Flash 2 and Crusade: This is self explanatory. They are FAN games they don't change anything about the real character's chances of being playable in chance. Plus poeple shouldn't be complaning that Goku isn't in smash when he's in both Super Smash Flash 2 and Super Smash Bros. Crusade. That's the closest we'll ever get to see him in smash...take it or leave it

5: *from a random fan*: Goku has to be in because I said so...
...REALY!!! Are you Nintendo, Shonen Jump, or Hal. Lab? No you're just a fan that can't handle the truth.

That's all I can think of. What do you think? I don't hate with different opinions unless they flip out all because I have a different opinion. I am me not your little *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom