• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why does Sheik have...

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
maybe cause the before stupid looking A,A,A,A,A... and so on (you know that one sheik stabs with his/her/its/potatos arm) is made so it will look cool.

or its just because it looks nice like c.falcons gun in melee.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
its a kodachi...and the weapon is sheathed...but she never uses it...

Sinn

Smash Lord
I actually really hope that she'll use it. Cosmetic things on characters that they don't actually use kinda piss me off. Much like Falcon's gun. And back when they had Trunks in the DBZ games but he never used his sword to attack aside from his specials.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Instead of making her Final Smash the same as Zelda's they should have made it so that she takes that knife/ponytail of hers and stabs the enemy 1001 times.

Of course, thats coming from someone that isn't going to use Sheik. But hey, it would still be pretty ****ed funny to see. :laugh:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Seems like a dagger/short sword. Be cool if she uses it like Altair in Assassin's Creed :)

-Onyx

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Sheik is a ninja. Ninjas are allowed to do illogical things without being questioned.

Do not infringe that universal right.

Looks like Naruto screwed everyone up on what Ninjas really are. Anyways, that would be awsome if she uses it as a melee weapon instead of stabbing with her hands lol.

RiptheReaper

Smash Apprentice
will be nice but they better not change one of her tilts,and a knife for a smash idk,probly just cosmetic

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Maybe she does use it in Melee, but she's such a Ninja you just can't see it.

It'd make sense considering how powerful she it ;)

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
I actually really hope that she'll use it. Cosmetic things on characters that they don't actually use kinda piss me off. Much like Falcon's gun. And back when they had Trunks in the DBZ games but he never used his sword to attack aside from his specials.
I never noticed Captain Falcon had a gun before...lol!

Top Bottom