• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why does my custom music crash?

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
Same here! I'll be playing on a stage when all of the sudden my custom music will either turn to static or start playing a different song, usually one from a completely different stage. Can anybody help please...?

CyborgYoshi

Smash Cadet
I just figured out better way than using codes to fix it.

First, delete only the songs that get crashed in the game in the strm folder, not the one's that don't.
Second, you copy and paste the songs that work in the strm folder into a new folder.

Once everything is coped and pasted on the new folder, delete all the songs in the strm folder
And, add the music files to the strm folder that got crashed.

Last, open up the folder that contains all the your songs that you copy and pasted that don't crash and drag them to the strm folder.

It worked for me, you should try it.

CyborgYoshi

Smash Cadet
That also works to i think, well i did format it only because i got these random chinise writing files that i couldn't delete off.
I completely forgot that messes up the music files, so now we know how to our music YAYYY :D

Top Bottom