• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why does for glory have global matchmaking?

Jobe

Smash Cadet
I live on the west coast and they're should be plenty of people to be matched up with when playing. It's like it goes out of it's way to find a person on the other side of the planet every match.
We should at least be able to see where the player is located before the match starts rather than after. I'm so tired of running off the ledge on purpose while the other player spams taunts.

many37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
many37
3DS FC
2423-4448-6030
Design option by the development team at Sora.

I don't know if there is a way to restrict online play in certain areas but I do know of ways of avoiding lag if possible.

I find it that the best time to play online matches in For Glory is during the afternoon, since by that time in Japan, most people over there would be sleeping.

Another way to avoid lag online is to find people to play in your area. If you can't do that, go the the Smash Ladder to play against other people.

Finally, if you have a very laggy match, SD until you can get out of the match, at least that's what I do.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom