• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why does every non-jiggs player hate him/her/it?

Ulevo

Smash Master
Just because you can beat your friends with jiggs doesn't mean jiggs is good.
The only thing to statistically prove Jiggs IS good is to win with her in tournaments, and she isn't popular enough at the moment for that to be a possibility. Even in Melee, Jigg players were quite the rarity.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
The reason jiggs isn't popular in the tourney scene is because she sucks. In melee there were definitely a few good jiggs mains and they all quit playing jiggs in brawl. Like seriously, stop being so **** ignorant, jiggs sucks, get over it.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
It's a vicious cycle. Jiggs was unpopular in the first two games because she sucked in Pokemon, thus no one played her, thus she was low on tier lists, thus people assumed she sucked, thus no one played her, thus she was low on tier lists, etc., etc., etc.

M4jora's M4sk

Smash Rookie
I don't hate her.

My cousin (who was the person who had the original 64-smash I played) was a total Ness-Master (you know, back when 1000 hours of Ness-practice made you the best possible player), and he HATED JP. And I sucked, but I always picked JP because I liked the feel of it.

In Melee-now, I played to Mr. Game and Watch, also picking Snake, Olimar, and Lucario (before I knew they were the cheese) to join my mains.

But I had fun with Jp, and even though I don't claim to main or second it anymore (I am thinking about changing that), I like JP, and I was infuriated that people wanted to have her leave the series almost as much as some people wanted Ness to leave (which also infuriated me).

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I was once one of those Jigglypuff haters D:
But Ive been enlightened!

Jiggs is superfly! I want to get good enough to defeat other haters and watch there reactions! BWHAHA

Top Bottom