• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do YOU use Ganondorf?

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I have to agree with cyberdemon and petre, seriously stop the agruing and emo crap and just talk like civil smashers.

Besides, ganon is too manly to be emo, lets be reasonable here.

*~* James *~*

Smash Cadet
Then you should edit your first post and elaborate.
Elaborate on what? XD

I said it's because he SEEMS the most emo...which was my point all the time.

But yeah, back on topic, I explained my reasons, whether or not they SEEM valid, they're still reasons.

Back on topic, pl0x.

the CRAB

Smash Cadet
thank you, leeroy.

another reason i picked up ganon is bc he's one of the more difficult characters to master. well, at least for me. he just wasnt that easy to pick up and go with, which drew me to him. just using him has improved my mind games with all my other characters.

oh yea, and i hear he trips old people for fun. that's just gold in my book.

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
I main ganon for many reasons. First being that he's not only my favorite character in smash, but in any game or other thing that would have characters ever. He has the jab, his fair is called "SKULL CRUSHER" how badass is that? The stomp is reason enough to use ganon like chaddd said. Also he has the best taunt, he not only laughs at you but he thrusts his crotch in your face as well. OH almost forgot *points to sig* 'nuff said.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
It's just extremely fun to use Ganon, and he's the most badass character in the game. I like his power and the stomp is my favorite move in the game.

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
I think he is the most fun of all the characters to use. I like his powers.
And he is the one I master the best of them.

The reason why Ganon became my main was hust an coincidence.
I was playing in tournament mode with a friend, and we used random characters, and bingo, Ganon became my main :grin:

edit. And ganon is HOT :chuckle:

Jacaranda

Smash Rookie
I think its funny, in a real pathetic kind of way. Everything in your profile is about being emo, and I laugh at emos.

BTW, Sir Cutz Alot, Ganondorf being emo is the most ******** thing I have ever heard. It single handedly beats the Roy boards in the amount in ***********. GG

amen.

most true thing ive read all day

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
and how's that?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

k scuze me? i never said ganondorf was emo, i said the MOST emo. that means he might not be emo whatsoever, just be the most of the SSBM chars.
no, and this meanz tons coming from u. Mr. Borderlinging on Retardedness. btw borderlining isn't a work, gg idiot

also, i never said ganon was emo, learn to read u ****** lolz

I said he SEEMS, that isn't even saying he IS the most of the SSBM characters. You could be 0.1 % emo, of say, the Emo hate group, but still be the MOST emo of them (being hardly emo at all).
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/borderlining

It's simple. It means, he is the MOST emo of ANY. But he didn't even say that. He said he SEEMS the most emo, dark dress, evil looks, hates people, etc. You have zero comprehension.

If someone ASKS specifically for the one with more chocolate, that isn't being stupid. And saying that someone is MORE emo than someone else is completley different. That shake analogy is just stupid.

If someone had asked for the one with MORE chocolate, they wouldn't be expecting chocolate, they'd be expecting the one with MORE chocolate. And it DOES work that way. Saying peach is more manly than zelda would be fine.

And really, you all misinterpreted what was said. He said he SEEMS the most emo. So it all stems down to his opinion on what is emo and what isn't.
Elaborate on what? XD

I said it's because he SEEMS the most emo...which was my point all the time.

But yeah, back on topic, I explained my reasons, whether or not they SEEM valid, they're still reasons.

Back on topic, pl0x.

Learn to read.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Jarcanada,don't bring agruments back to life. And toecutter, don't help start with him. I want to see this thread relatively free of agruing over nothing.

Is a decent topic really.

Jacaranda

Smash Rookie
i stand corrected on the ground that there was more to the original argument, but i only replied to the fact that ganon being emo was one of the most ******** things ever, so it doesnt really matter if he said ganon seems, is, was, will be, had been, might be emo.

the fact stands that ganon being emo is a ******** concept, and i was only commenting on that

learn not to judge

my argument stops here whether or not you wish to counter it

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I play Ganon because it's just too easy to gimp stock, without the personal shame that comes with playing a top tier character. I also enjoy showing noobs how fast Ganon really is.

Jacaranda

Smash Rookie
Toecutter, don't judge, jarcaranda, we know ganon isn't emo.

There now...Everyone get along, I don't want to have to edgeguard one of you.
good, cause id have had to slap you if you did :D

anyways, i play ganon cause i never like starting at the top and, well, in the words of shin ganondorf, "Basically. . . you should be playing a shiek vs shiek . . . xcept one of them shieks is a green-skinned psycho."

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Jarcanada,don't bring agruments back to life. And toecutter, don't help start with him. I want to see this thread relatively free of agruing over nothing.
I REFUSE! And that's my forte.

Toecutter, don't judge, jarcaranda, we know ganon isn't emo..
Actually we don't. Nobody knows what could have happened in the past, or has happened, or is currently happening. Secondly, in the end of OOT, Ganondorf is cast into that white thingy, and he says "CURSE YOU LINK, CURSE YOU ALL..." or something along those lines. What do Emos do? Blame others for their problems. They curse others, blaming them, when in reality their problems are brought on upon themselves...by themselves. Ganondorf brought his punishment onto himself by attempting to take over and rule Hyrule.

kthx.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf is the epitomy of man hes so ferociously vicious. if you mixed together the most bad *** things in the world you would make Ganondorf. for example: Nuclear bombs+ DMX+ G-Regulate+relentless hateful rage +Vin Deisel = Ganondorf

and thats why i play him.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Nuclear bombs+ DMX+ G-Regulate+relentless hateful rage +Vin Deisel = Ganondorf

and thats why i play him.
Too bad that DMX, Vin Diesel, and Bombs aren't cool at all.

Seriously.

>

And DMX and Vin Diesel LOLOLOL

gglolerlawl

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
uh cuz no one will call him cheap.

(i usta be a peach main.)

sadly that's not true.. somehow my friends manage to think ganon is cheap because of like vulture kick edge guard or the fact that he's really strong. And that comes from a sheik and a fox. THAT'S NOT RIGHT

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Vulture kick edgeguard.. not cheap. Ganon's down B spike..... SO cheap! The only character with a more broken down B attack is Zelda.

:p lol i make joke

Jacaranda

Smash Rookie
toe... you have a problem, go see some professional help, for everyone's sake, especially yours

if you want to continue the argument, send me a pm

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
He's simply too cool. Nice shuffling and grab combos!

I love his dair and fair the most.

(And he has an awesome taunt!)

JoeLewko

Smash Rookie
I use him because although he's slow, his power makes up for that. You can K.O. another character in as little as 5 hits (maybe 4), and to me, that's worth the slowness.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

Private Zulen

Smash Apprentice
I think his forward aerial smash surpasses Falcon's in both range and speed. Plus... maybe it's just me, but I find his recovery time to be so much shorter than Falcon's. It's noticable to me that delay for attacks aren't much of a problem for me with Ganon as they are with Falcon. I just don't have to be like "Oh crap, I missed with Raptor, I'm dead".

Secondly, it's more calming to me. I suppose I get into fighting, and begin to almost panic with Falcon, since he moves so **** fast, it's almost like I can't keep up with my own head. With Ganon, I'm able to just take things slow and knock people around like it's no problem.

In alot of ways, I'd still say I'm better with Falcon, but when Ganon is better in alot of situations, with some pretty insane damage (usmash does 53%, making it the strongest attack in the game, right?), and I don't honestly think he's as slow as people make him out to be.

The only thing keeping me from using Ganon ever is how stupid his face looks and that huge bulge in his pants.

JoeLewko

Smash Rookie
I also find that C.Falcon's speed makes him a little harder to control than Ganondorf. It's not the fatc that he's fast (i can controls others like Fox), but i'm not sure what it is, i just feel like when i use C.Falcon he's in control...

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Private, you are VERY wrong if you think his f-air is stronger than falcons.

The knee is far more powerful than ganon's skull crusher.

As far as delay, ganon has alot more of it, you should be alot more panicly with ganon than falcon as he can get away with more mistakes.

Top Bottom