• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you play Marth?

BartholomewRR

Smash Rookie
Lol that works. I think Marth needs work to be really good, but I suppose it's not quite the same learning curve as spacies
He does require some work, but due to the way he is played, the more solid your fundamentals are, the easier the learning curve - for lower levels, anyway.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
A fast swordsmen fits my style of gameplay and his combo game

Nishi

Smash Rookie
Several months ago, I got back into Melee, which I hadn't played since I was a kid. Link (my favorite character) didn't play as well as I remembered, so I started looking at other characters. Marth was the coolest looking of them, so I started playing him. A few months later, I discovered the competitive Smash scene and learned new techniques from PewPewU, Ken, and M2K.

The best thing I've ever done as Marth was on Dreamland vs Roy. Full jump fair off the right side to double jump fair to Hit3-Down of Dancing Blade (Roy meteor canceled it) and reverse Dolphin Slash onto stage for the game-ending K.O.

Top Bottom