• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you play Brawl competitively?

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Saffy

Smash Ace
You're going to get *****.

Make Saffy come to Crank That Kosha Boy. She can stay in my room for free with us. :)

Yeah, she's fine. Average Zelda.

Average Zelda = good enough in teams.

lol

1) I will try. Make sure trevor comes and visits me in October if you want that.
2) =3 I think we got this still.

D1

Banned via Administration
Used to b/c I thought it would bring back the same magical feeling I experience while playing 64, and Melee. I kept playing afterwards when I realized that it the game wouldn't evolve much, for money in the end and also b/c I loved seeing the members of the community come together and have a good time.

many37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
many37
3DS FC
2423-4448-6030
I brawl competitively because I want to play good people, lose to good people and win against good people.
Same here. Apart from the fun you get from playing against good people. Also bc I find the gameplay and startegy of other people interesting. That way I can make my own.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Meet and bond with new people, good times, thrill of winning and competition.

Top Bottom