• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Do You Main Palutena?

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
I don't really have a specific reason for preferring Palutena to other characters. I guess I just like the way she looks... Green hair is very stylish and pretty in my opinion.

Last edited:

cardboard

Smash Rookie
i like whipping out low tiers and using advanced tech that nobody knows about or knows how to deal with. a lot of those just go under the radar, so i love just completely screwing with people. Mind games are super fun when the opponent isn't even sure what all of your options are.

Emilee

Smash Rookie
NNID
PrincessEmilee16
i just liked the way she is. when i saw her i wanted to give her a try since i wanted to find a different main to play in this game. and ever since then it encouraged me to buy kid icarus uprising and play the other kid icarus games

Top Bottom