• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Do You Love Diddy?

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
At first I didn't like Diddy.
Then he came up randomly at the same time Shadow Moses Island did.

INFINITE BANANA TRIP COMBO AGAINST THE WALL.
It was beautiful.

From that moment on I have trained my Diddy vigorously.

What made you choose Diddy?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Because I'm secretly a furry

Because Diddy is unique.

Hey, didn't we just recently do this exact same thread? And showered Diddy with our love for his bananas and uniqueness?

Oh well.
:laugh:

(Is not a furry :dizzy:)

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
because my friend Evan(PB&J) said he was definitely top tier because him, Mike G, Xif and some others were practicing it since it came out in japan. So I practiced Diddy a little bit and learned his physics/combo capabilities and loved them. Now with glide throw, I can do some sick *** combos and **** mostly everyone I play. I'm going to show these "Metaknight/Snake top tier" people that Diddy is the best in the game.

Edoksil

Smash Rookie
I was struggling to find a main for brawl after having experimented with Pit and Ike (sigh) when one day, while looking through some videos on youtube, I saw a combo video that showed diddy latching onto some poor soul's face and then jumping off and spiking him at the same time. THAT on top of the fact that I loved Diddy in the donkey kong country games made it an easy choice.

Garquille14

Smash Apprentice
I don't like monkeys, but I really like the way he plays. Fluidity is one thing I have always strived for, and Diddy does that well.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
For me it's the fact that he makes the opponent play his game. You watch any match with a good Diddy in, it becomes a scramble for bannanas. No other character in brawl has control like that

andysfile

Smash Cadet
Because I owned with him in Mario Power Tennis and thought I'd bring that across to Brawl :p
And because chimps are always funny.

Bros229

Smash Cadet
i like Diddy because he is frigin awesome. at first i hated him because i had difficulty controling his recovery, then i learned to diddycide and that was funny to do for fun. then i just naturally became better with him and now i main him.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Because I'm hairy, just not as hairy as DK.

Seriously, loved Diddy Kong Racing, loved DK64 playing as Diddy, wanted him in Melee, he hits people with his tail, he does cartwheels, he wears a frign' hat.

Dude he wears a hat. He's a chimp and he wears a frign' hat. To be honest I'm surprised people can even main other characters when Diddy's in the game.

Top Bottom